CRC 0.00% 9.6¢ cortona resources limited

I have a copy of a hartleys report that looks good for crc...

1. 281 Posts.
    I have a copy of a hartleys report that looks good for crc anyone wanting a copy leave your email address

Source: Hartleys Research
    CONCLUSION
    Cortona‟s strategy is to develop a gold mining operation at its 100% owned Majors Creek Project in New South Wales. The Dargues Reef is the most advanced prospect with a DFS on the development of +50Kozpa operation expected before the end of the year (likely in November). The project is expected to deliver low operating cash costs and strong cash flows. A resource upgrade due in Q4 CY2010 should also demonstrate mine life extensions.
    We see Cortona as a good quality explorer transitioning through to gold producer through the development of Dargues Reef. The Company will have steady news flow over the coming months, including resource upgrades, on-going drill results from regional exploration and the release of a DFS which is expected to be favourable.
    The Company has a market cap of ~A$28m with A$6.3m in cash (EV of ~A$22m) and is trading at a significant discount to our A$70m preliminary valuation.
    We initiate coverage of Cortona Resources Limited with a Speculative Buy recommendation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.