FML 0.00% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

hartleys, page-7

1. 2,158 Posts.
    Thank you Mutty Webdog good find TU.

Thank you Hartleys - a very solid institution and quite conservative. They have taken the trouble to look through the windscreen past Stash's "reality" which really passes off as old news.

If you believe the universe is in constant change (hard not to see that one - even diamond is not a static - is VERY slowly in decay) then you have to also believe reality is continuously wrong. Especially with something as dynamic as an expanding mining company. As soon as you decide 'IT IS' - 'it' has changed and is NO LONGER the old reality.

Hartley's have taken a conservatively professional look and done a great job. Their forward projections for cash implies that they see FML as a profitable company down the track - not just operations. CRE at $1100 - wow now they have done their homework and this highlights what I have been saying.

FML not finished development - still a bit to go from where they were going to accelerate to before the CRE T/O but on track and NEARLY there anyway. Decision nearly vindicated. CRE debacle - huh (?) - maybe / (certainly in terms of SP) short-term however management can see further than a politician and a day trader.

HUGE DISCLOSURE
    What strikes me is that they have highlighted "potential to yield a number of significant-sized gold deposits" at TI. This is noteworthy and I shall leave it at that.

Onwards and upwards in operational terms - re-rating yes.

Thank you DB and OM for the buy opportunity because it is when you buy that sets up the profit opportunities. now patient investors just have to wait for "reality" to catch up. my investment is still quite fresh and should the SP remain here much longer I will have saved up for another small parcel thank you Mr. Market.

Cheers,
    CW
    DYOR&DD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ $7 52

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 52002 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 3300 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.17am 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.