CHN 0.47% $1.07 chalice mining limited

all, as established by my previous posts i inferred that...

1. 1,758 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 686
    all, as established by my previous posts i inferred that drilling in the forest had commenced on the basis that in previous announcements it was stated drilling was to commence immediately upon obtaining CMP approval.

i still had reservations about this and was consistently trying to obtain confirmation of drilling.

well with the chalice office opening up today again, i spoke with the company just now and the company has confirmed that drilling in the state forest has not commenced yet.

certainly has been ambiguous, i assume now that it wouldn't commence until this clearing permit is approved? no doubt will be updated on this matter.

super good news is it hasn't been due to lack of good drill hits that no visuals have been announced, so when drilling does start potential for some good early hits and announcements.

but to be clear, deep gonneville drilling has been occurring with assays due soon, along with drilling at barrabarra, janz and torries as explicitly stated by the company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.07
Change
0.005(0.47%)
Mkt cap ! $416.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.08 $1.09 $1.05 $1.747M 1.639M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.07

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.07 46301 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.