HGV 2.27% 4.3¢ hygrovest limited

I think Andreas has a bit of a military mindset interms of...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I think Andreas has a bit of a military mindset interms of strategic silence followed by swift and unexpected manouvre. So far the moves have paid off, maybe not as much on the SP as we'd like but certainly on the asset value of both MMJ and HVST.

It does leave some a bit bewildered when announcements come out of left field, but as long as they are followed by runs on the board it just takes a bit of patience, an bit of homework* and a bit less paranoia to realise.

Radio silence, followed by shock and awe, is great against the enemy, but allies are sometimes a bit rattled until the figure out WTF is going on.

Some people also seem to bemoan any dilution, regardless of the resulting increase to market cap, or expanded access to the knowledge, contacts, and funds available from complementary entities.

There is no way we'd have a vault full of dank and the funding to expand further by now if Andreas didn't make some moves which people have been critical of when announced.

But yeah. Sell. It's only worth 47c, tops

*If you dont DYOR you have to trust random people on the internet. I do what I can to pass on info and my perspective, with links to validate and numbers to substantiate.

I've read some people's comments over the years which clearly indicates they can't navigate quarterly reports, activities updates, other ASX documentation or the internet in general to find well-hidden news reports and clinical trials updates, and when they are linked, still manage to misinterpret them beyond what I thought was possible.

Other commenters: I give thanks and praise to for the links you've posted which I was unaware of. Big shout out to our Canadian brothers like @Tmc who have given us boots on the ground intel.

Hats off to the other long term holders too. Despite any past comments of a WTF? nature, if you're still here, you are good company.

Medicate and sell down to 47c... thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $9.043M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $24.86K 578.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1002500 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 18978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.