HGV 2.27% 4.3¢ hygrovest limited

Good point. Part of that deal was to effectively set in place a...

1. 352 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Good point. Part of that deal was to effectively set in place a cooperative working arrangement, indicative of longer term strategy. I still recall the cries of woe that Satifarm was shifted to being under HVST. Phytotech and it's IP stayed under MMJ though, with Satipharm now responsible for manufaturing and distribution while PTL stays lean and collects on licencing.

Andreas has finally stunned me though. His latest shock and awe with ESE took a while to sink in. Bold move, and won't go unnoticed by those in the industry. Good intimidation display for potenital enemies, but could also result in potential allies being wary to colaborate. Really curious as to what led to the coup.

I'm not too worried about takeover TBH, even if assets exceed MC for a while. Andreas won't sell, and won't be bullied. If things get too hot, he'll wait for takeover attempt to drive up the SP enough to let out some steam again via another HVST capital raise for a healthy boost to reserves. His moves are easily misunderstood and often misinterpreted, but I think most of all he's been underestimated, which is a good position to be in while you move up the food chain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.27%)
Mkt cap ! $9.043M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $24.86K 578.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1002500 4.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 18978 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.