HGV 0.00% 4.2¢ hygrovest limited

Just throwing some observations out there and adding more fuel...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Just throwing some observations out there and adding more fuel to the fire.

Andrea's has got his original choice chess pieces from mmj with the latest close of the phytotech sale. At this juncture with the latest spend by MMJ of the 5mio, MMJ would need some serious money to come in to invigorate things. Having 1 mio left now is as good as saying JC can twiddle his thumbs until some serious cash returns from divestment or a need to raise more money (God forbid)

JC seems like he wants to have his own destiny with Mmj and come out of Andreas` shadow. The biggest single chess piece is Hvt. As an investment holding company, you have to think that Hvt will have to be hived off as some point. The question is just at what price and in place of what other opportunity.

Hvt have on the other hand 60 mio lying idle. This both spells opportunity to acquire more assets and yet also makes them an attractive target with high cash and cheap assets but just little revenue at this stage to show for. I didn't notice any other MJ companies halted along with Hvt announcement on IIROC so a deal within Canada for a buyout/merger by one of the big boys seems unlikely.

A halt this long would in my opinion have substantial effect on the existing shareholding or assets. Anything else would probably have just been made as an announcement.

My conclusions are
    1) Mmj could be selling a stake in Hvt to raise money and to replenish the war chest. If this is true we would probably see some halt or announcement on mmj today.
    2) substantial investment by Hvt perhaps into an European asset, deploying part of the 60m and gaining greater foothold or suite of products into another continent.
    3) the receipt of a general offer from a private entity as Hvt are really one of the cheapest listed plays with the ability and plans to scale up to >150k kgs per year of bud.

Either way I'm cautiously optimistic and hooping for once in the past 2 years that something happens positively to reverse my fortunes in both Mmj and Hvt.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.