HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Yeah, it is definitely a tough one. I will wait for some news...

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Yeah, it is definitely a tough one. I will wait for some news from new CEO and see if there is any kind of direction for them. But, I would be okay with exiting at breakeven and putting it into another one, maybe even a larger player.

I bought into 2 small cap cannabis companies in Canada about a year ago. The other one is abcann now called Vivo Cannabis. It was doing fairly similar things as HVT. The founder left, they were sitting on 130m cash and not doing much, had no news for months. And then bang, last week they released a whole bunch of news - a whole line of new brands for rec and medical market, name change, and most importantly they bought Cannafarms who are the first LP and have an amazing reputation. They are also trading at 12 month lows, but I am completely confident now in their direction as a niche player in the market.

Point is - can HVT give us some confidence in their direction and ability to execute? It will surely be tough for the small players to make a name for themselves in the market and I suspect only a handful will make it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 47128 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 51001 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.