HGV 2.50% 4.1¢ hygrovest limited

Harvest One Share Price, page-2031

1. 167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I have always only had positive things to say regarding mmj but I’m seriously not happy with harvest one atm. Andreas = greatest douchebag ever.. but what the hell is the new management doing?

Announcements regarding anything would be a bonus - facility updates, plant updates at the 1000kg facility, product updates, PR, sales updates absolutely anything to keep people intrigued and informed.
    I don’t even work for them and I can come up with announcement opportunities so what the hell are they doing at hvt? They literally released the exact same investor presentation as last time + dream water.

I’m not trying to down ramp but seriously everything in Canada is going up and hvt are missing the boat.. their share price is literally what mmj are hinging their bets on and it’s not moving in the direction it should be. Imo management at hvt are useless -.-

Also to whoever asked, we wouldn’t need to capital raise if hvt we’re being proactive right now.

Sorry for the whinge but I’m starting to get over checking hvt sp each morning to see up a cent, down a cent, up a cent, down a cent.

Maybe selling 30 mil worth of hvt shares wouldn’t be such a bad idea and redirecting those funds into companies with huge upside potential. I don’t know but seems to me 50 mil was hedged on the wrong bet.
    Last edited by Limpopo1: 12/09/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $8.412M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.1¢ 4.0¢ $3.719K 92.11K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1536 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.3¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.48am 16/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.