HGV 3.57% 4.4¢ hygrovest limited

Harvest One Share Price, page-2100

1. 11,823 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5989
    The Fuse has only been lit,,, if anything PH we all arrived at the party to early , but we all have good seats and a fresh drink in hand, the band are tuning up......  Main Steam Media is only starting to really get on board,, https://www.cnbc.com/2018/09/24/eyes-of-the-global-marijuana-industry-are-on-canada-as-it-legalizes-recreational-use.html

The Big Question is can MMJ make a splash, tell a good story, gain cut through in the Aus media and gain recognition that MMJ is an easy investment for Australian and NZ investors.

When the top line numbers start hitting the headlines and the gains that are being made in the Green Industry are recognised by the wider investment community ,, you will see a rush ,,back to the 15m ,20m Volume days,,,,, no one sells down during that,, you have seen it before, when we were 2 years out and legalisation hadn't been confirmed. Easy in hindsight to say we "could have" "should have" "would Have" but didn't.

In this case i think investment in MMJ will be rewarded,,, I wont be here at the finish or the highest point but I'm BANKING on 50c,, and from last time the SP didnt stop to pause it smashed it..... 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $9.148M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $4.886K 113.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 152714 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 18000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.