HGV 4.88% 3.9¢ hygrovest limited

No worries m8 I love talking bout this stuff. Guarantee you...

1. 1,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    No worries m8 I love talking bout this stuff. Guarantee you there are many people out there reading this who know more than I but do not post as they do not want to incriminate themselves.
    As Ftwind was saying, everyone has different reactions to substances. For myself, I can't smoke high THC strains anymore or drink coffee/take pre workouts as I get the hell anxiety. My partner is the opposite.
    In saying that i checked Leafly.com regarding OG Kush, I thought I'd check there to see if I got THC % correct. Bang on! I struggled at school and cant even renember my wifeys bday but when it comes to weed i have some kind of special memory lol the brain works in mysterious ways. Anyway interesting to read the reviews and see how OG Kush has different effects for people, many of them medical users.
    II suggest whoever it is you guys are arguing with to go on leafly.com and argue with the hundreds of thousands of cannabis users that have benefited from various strains about how bad it is for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.002(4.88%)
Mkt cap ! $8.202M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.9¢ $2.55K 64.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 477336 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.19pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.