HGV 2.22% 4.4¢ hygrovest limited

It is sitting slightly under the 66c range to trade closer to 64...

1. 1,196 Posts.
    It is sitting slightly under the 66c range to trade closer to 64 on upward momentum, but honestly the main takeaway I was looking at is the solid support around 60c, that is all that matters in terms of buyer support over a further decline, and it was in response to the question of did I think the stock has support at 60c, my answer from the above factors was obviously indicating yes, in the short term.

I am looking at the stock from a much broader perspective than these daily charts as have been holding long with only a small sell at previous high and then accumulated at a low to increase average but the stock would have to fall to closer to 35c to be of much concern with my current holding in MMJ.
    You either trade in the millions of $ or only trade low amounts to not care about CGT, personally I have to watch my profit percentages and length of holdings annually to ensure that I stay withing the tax bracket I want, if I traded every time I had profits as well as taking into consideration dividend payments, the tax would be astronomical. The point of long holding in some stocks is so that you can alleviate gains over time, it sounds like you don't trade enough to need to be concerned with this though.
    I use IG platfrom as trades are capped at $8, way cheaper than Comsec, the charts are incorporated into the platform and you can add technical analysis tools as you like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.22%)
Mkt cap ! $9.253M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.5¢ 4.4¢ $28.19K 627.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95944 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 8000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.