HGV 2.00% 5.1¢ hygrovest limited

Harvest One (TSXV: HVST) Investor Dashboard, page-388

1. 1,877 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Was always here lurking in the shadows. Good to have another outlet on the page Lape set up though.
    Feels like the calm before the storm right now doesn't it.
    I was reading through old threads whilst on my break, it seems like so long ago we were sitting in the low 20s trying to break out. To the new holders that have bought in the 60's or higher, my advice is to just sit and be patient. Us long term holders have all gone through this SP churning. I was sitting at a 15% loss for months after i bought in at 27c. After more research and discussion on these threads i decided to put my balls on the line and start accumulating whenever it dropped to 19 and 20 and managed to get my average down. There will be another leg up and a new churning point with new investors that will go through the same thing.
    I am still of the belief that with the relatively small amount of HVST shares in the public domain alot of these may be tightly held so I expect fireworks upon listing on the TSX-V. How that translates to us on the ASX, well who knows. It should be exciting though.
    I have a question I would like to put up for discussion.
    IT was touched upon briefly yesterday, a year ago a loi was signed with Epilepsy Australia. I wonder where we are with that and what effect this will have on sales of Satipharm CBD pills if there is a partnership with this agency. I've emailed them so await possible reply. Would I be correct to say the Fresh Therapeutics agreement fell through, which was signed at same time as Epilepsy Aus one. Would there be any correlation between the two 'partnerships'?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $10.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ $11.47K 225K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 154010 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 36667 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.41am 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.