HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Fomo is your friend, yeah canuck here. I originally intended to...

1. 42 Posts.
    Fomo is your friend, yeah canuck here.
    I originally intended to invest in harvest one and wasn't even aware of the asx and the idea of investing in mm outside of Canada really hadn't crossed my mind until I delved further into my research stemming from my interest in harvest one and another Canadian pot stock that is also about to list.
    I found mmj phytotech and became aware of the plans Andreas and management have already put in place and acted upon and thier approach just made so much sense to me ,its a blindside play ,these guys ,there going to come outta nowhere to double the square feet of growing space as the current market leader .
    They were on the ball phase 1 clinical trials completed to treat refractory epilepsy in children before it was mainstream news and now what we see every day is news of these children who need the medication and mmj phytotech has that medication.
    And the timing ,the red tape has fallen, this is it I thought ,I want to multi multi bag so mmj is the owner with a 60% majority so was a clear choice for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $9.145K 198.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9744 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 287200 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.