HGV 0.00% 4.6¢ hygrovest limited

Harvest one, page-2

1. 3,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    First off welcome back mate. Nice to see some familiar faces around here who know what is going on.
    So as we all know HO own 100% of UG and Satipharm. So by buying HO I am buying into full ownership of the two companies again, including access to revenues generated by them.
    You are correct MMJ own 61% of the HO shares. Leaving 39% of the shares available to purchase for retail mugs like me.
    MMJ is currently valued at 143 million. HO will list at 68 million. Even if they only reach the same value as MMJ, assuming I can get in near the list price I'll double my money.
    Of course Phytotech Therapeutics is 100% owned by MMJ so should they become the next GW you'll have to throw some spare change my way.
    I hope this makes it a little clearer. You see when this RTO was first announced the market cap totalled less than what the deal offered so it seemed like a great deal at the time, given Phytotech was to remain 100% owned. Only now the share price has more than tripled I'm not so sure anymore. Anyway would love to hear others point of view.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.674M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $9.145K 198.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9744 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 287200 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HGV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.