HGV 0.00% 5.2¢ hygrovest limited

Yep I think that is where it is going to sit @Simoncho. Only I...

1. 691 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Yep I think that is where it is going to sit @Simoncho.
    Only I see you have added one to the mix. MXC I had not factored them in. I can see them becoming a lucrative take over option. (IMO)
    My take was that MMJ; AC8 (inclusive of ZLD) & Canngroup would lead this pack.
    I am pleased that you raised Zelda/AC8. This connection is an example of where I see MMJ to be the leader in this sector presently.
    MMJ already have their Phytotech branch under their umbrella. Auscann are yet to do this. If they do at all.
    This in it self must make MMJ a far more viable trade atm.
    There will undoubtedly be a lot of smaller MC companies who will vanish or be consumed by the larger fish along the way. I liken it to the tobacco industry....How many of these have simply disappeared.
    The end game however may be very different. Although, Yes! The intricacies of each in their business development is what will decide who will be top dog.
    Not forgetting the Aust. Govt. we are yet to hear to what extent they will become involved or have their hand out for a slice of this enormous pie. (there will plenty to around & they will want their share).
    Of course then we have the Canadian side of these deals.
    It will be very interesting to see what transpires once Harvest One are listed.
    MMJ Test Pilot lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HGV (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.