doesn't surprise me in the least, Aussies are waking up to what...

1. 1,603 Posts.
    doesn't surprise me in the least, Aussies are waking up to what has been going on. Seeing items selling at 1/2 price on "sales" should be an indicator. This means IMO that gross profits are set at well over 100% as retailers still make profits on these "sales"... People have now seen what they can pay for goods via the internet. (am noticing that search/trading sites are presenting Aussie stores now and a bit of digging is required to get best prices).
    Really angers me when the ad's present spieels such as "get $450 value for $40" Yeah right, who sets those values?
    Consider the mobile phone business... Say 12,000,000 phones, that's say 12,000,000 X an average of 30 per Month, not a bad business arena 360,000,000 per Month... then they say one gets 15 X more value... Ha ha ha. ..... Prepaid costs vary dramatically like from 78c+ a minute to 12c for 5 minutes.. looks like another gold mine.

IMO there seems to be a money grab going on in all sectors, including all government sectors (local to federal), either one needs to grab as well or suffer. In general prices are set by the grabbers not the unfortunate.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.