I agree that courts should pursue their normal processes. As...

1. 5,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5

I agree that courts should pursue their normal processes. As would most everyone. The thing is though, its all a load of bs from the Trump camp. A fitting finale to four years of the same. The US may just get out of this in one piece but they still have to de-radicalise Trump's extremist base which will be no small task with Trump skulking about encouraging them for his own benefit. Imo, both parties will now seek to delegitimise Trump which him and his inner circle won't find enjoyable even if he pre-emptively pardons his entire administration.

I'm no fan of the Democrats or Biden but suggest that anything other than Trump was the safest path for the US, its long suffering people and the world. Anywhere else in the world the Dems would be regarded as a rightwing party. Bernie Sanders would have been my preference but he'd have made the Dems unelectable.

As for Qld, we have a greater chance of maintaining our China exports with Biden in power. But hard to infer too much really.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.