AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

The pivoting market conditions to a sellers market will continue...

1. 3,076 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1913
    The pivoting market conditions to a sellers market will continue to play out with more data being made public on the looming supply shortfall that will start in 2023.

I think we will see more and more announcements from the automakers on the move tonEV, as well as Sovereign Governments moving quicker to policies of EV transport both as a means of meeting climate change targets but also economic stimulus post Covid.

That will put more and more focus on the industry as a whole......which is great for AVZ....having around half of the worlds known hardrock deposit.

I think those improving dynamics will be enough on their own to support the SP......and as the market understands the ongoing risk reduction in development of Manono, we will see the Delta on the valuation of AVZ to peers reduce. Meaning AVZ’s MC should get closer to being valued similarly on metrics like $/t resource.

I don’t know that the Canada results will do a lot.

Tin Offtake I think will be a rerate and smoke resistance to new trading range of 12-15 when that happens.

Li Offtakes will happen when it’s a great deal. I only know what Nigel has told everyone. I don’t expect any official update until the deals are done....but maybe Nigel will do further interviews.

Overall.....yes I see momentum being maintained from the combination of Sector improvement and the number of price moving announcements that could arrive at anytime.

Hope that helps

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.