GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Has A New Gold Bull Market Begun?, page-110

1. 7,702 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    It appears to be the potential commencement of a new cyclical bull market post the Aug 2011+ multi-year cyclical bear market, within the overall L/Term secular bull Market in gold, which started after basing around USD 280 in early 2001 (i.e. after its own 20 year secular bear market from 1980) . i.e. It commenced around the same time as the erroneously called dotcom or tech crash, which peaked on NYSE late 1999, and on Nasdaq March 2003. I've explained this many times, as recently as yesterday at great length: secular vs cyclical, and that is was far more than tech that crashed. I gave detailed examples and charts. I was there, I was in it, trading it, I was in 2000 working for PwC for major Financial Services Firms. I also worked directly for major Financial Services firms on Wall St.from MS, JPM, Merrill, Lehman etc. on down.... I know. 26 years there.
    I suggest this is not a co-incidence, what we've seen with US equities and gold from early 2001. One is the inverse of the other.
    All cyclical markets within longer term secular markets end, by definition, they have to, so the prevailing secular trend can continue. Else it's the end of the secular (bull) market, in the case of gold.
    We''ll find out.
    US Equties markets (about which I know most)- and I suggest gold also - operate in longer term secular markets (bull or bar), with intermittent counter cyclical markets embedded withing them. Nothing new here. Look at the image.
    I don't see what's not to to understand.
    Folks can look it up, if confused
    Here's a simple way .
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=secular cyclical markets
    Last edited by wombat53: 29/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.