GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Has A New Gold Bull Market Begun?, page-74

1. 214 Posts.
    ...got it round the wrong way... this inanimate 'pet rock' really has no valueof itself... history shows it's just a useful tool to measure & store true monetary wealth... as opposed to holding & storing your fiat currency which is simply you hanging on to the ice cream whilst your sovereign entity does all the licking... a gold troy oz (or any measure thereof) cannot be tampered with or manipulated, just as with any other imperial or metric measures of distance, length, volumes etc... otherwise you could make yourself several metres tall (or just a couple of mm's) to suit whatever occasion... which is nonsense... 1919... 20 greenbacks = 1 troy oz Au... certainly the oz hasn't altered since, so why can't you now swap your 20US for 1 of my oz's today?... like you I'm retired... but I'll be around long enough to see you in your 'top gun' coveralls where you'll not have the pocket room to stuff all the fiat required to swap for 1 of my oz's...

I'm sure you're well enough aware 'tho & simply post for something to do & to get a rise... all good as it makes for diverse humour & entertainment... life cannot be taken too seriously as it's shown to be the cheapest 'commodity' on the planet...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.