FMG 1.32% $19.47 fortescue ltd

G'day t-man, Thanks for sharing your research with us, mate,...

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    G'day t-man,

Thanks for sharing your research with us, mate, much appreciated.

My interest, however,is not for green hydrogen vehicles. My interest in green hydrogen (gh) is to replace gas as a base load power source. In fact,I put that question to Chris Bowen (CLANG!, there goes another name drop.). His immediate response was ......Definitely. That translates into zero carbon power generation.

The obvious drawback, at the moment, is cost. However it's not a question of if, it's when. Watch this space.I think there is also massive potential in powering green steel production.

I find ev's vastly superior to ice and gh vehicles. because they are so bloody simple, not that much that can go wrong. I've learnt that from chainsaws. Ive used heaps of high quality chainsaws, Stihl, Swedish origin Husqvarna. Trust me, them Vikings know how to craft very fine weapons! However once I swapped over to battery powered chainsaws, they p@#$%^d all over the petrol ones from a great height. They're now making fair dinkum highpowered, long-bladed knifes.There are massive advantages I won't bore with them because there's so many advantages.

I still reckon there are plenty of applications for gh where it is superior vastly superior once the costs inevitably come down. Mate,as noted above it's acase of horses for courses.

Goodonya t-man, Thanks again, Wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$19.47
Change
-0.260(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $59.94B
Open High Low Value Volume
$19.65 $19.65 $19.37 $126.0M 6.462M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $19.47

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$19.50 24291 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.