FMG 2.89% $16.82 fortescue ltd

Thanks Terrible, for that information, that was the answer I was...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    Thanks Terrible, for that information, that was the answer I was hoping for.

Over on the Power!! Conversation page, I put forth the proposal for having the power stations, solar/wind farms and hydrolizers within a 50 kilometre radius, with the power stations located adjacent to the hydrolizers. This would significantly reduce transportation costs and transportation logistics challenges. This cost reduction could be further enhanced by locating the system in the locality of existing transmission infrastructure . I'd greatly appreciate your thoughts on these proposals, thanks mate.

TT, you sound significantly more knowledgeable power supply nomenclature than than this little black duck! Due to my ignorance, before making that post, I looked up the meaning of "base load",and found this "the amount of electricity generated that is needed during the course of the day". Mate that's what I was attempting to convey. It may be a simple case of semantics.

The most encouraging aspect of your post was that you confirmed gh as a possible carbon-stripping replacement for gas, because it can be easily fired up when required. The miracle of Economies of scale and technological advancements should dictate that costs should radically reduce over a short period of time....

Now, listen here Terrible Tadpole, the time is approaching for you to transition into Mr Frog. Prepare to jump!

Sorry mate, couldn't help meself! wes

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$16.82
Change
-0.500(2.89%)
Mkt cap ! $51.78B
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.11 $17.23 $16.81 $252.2M 14.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 13676 $16.82

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$16.83 350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.