ANO 0.00% 72.5¢ advance zinctek limited

Yes, ANO rarely sells direct to brands for ingredients, as we...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Yes, ANO rarely sells direct to brands for ingredients, as we have global distributors that buy the product in bulk and sell to brands. (This is different to the ZinXation white label business which does deal very direct with brand owners.)

They might know for some of these larger deals/brands (but maybe not specific volumes sold etc) but they tend not to want to talk about it anyway because the customers may not be cool with it.

Just to note, your comment regarding Neutrogena is actually that (at the time of that presso) ANO believed that they weren't using their product (or they were in the past, but switched because ANO couldn't supply enough product - now fixed). I think they have been trying to win them back - maybe they already have - I'm not sure.

At the end of the day, some brands big and small are sniffing at ANO and shifting in droves to ANO's product - no wonder they can't make enough of the stuff.

Why would anyone want to run a retail sunscreen brand when they could just supply the zinc ingredients? I've gotta tell you it's a heck of lot easier!
    Last edited by vestro: 08/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1084 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.