ANO 0.00% 72.5¢ advance zinctek limited

Sorry I realised I read your question wrong. ANO’s patented...

1. 1,112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Sorry I realised I read your question wrong. ANO’s patented production processes enable a style of manufacturing that essentially eliminates wastage. I believe a over simplification of the concept means that they get 100% output from their raw material where other processes will only ever yield 50% (with 50% lost/wasted/ruined). Combine that with general business operations leanness, supply inputs etc means that it appears that no other supplier can match ANO’s price position.

As @Klogg already pointed out, this is not simply a cost game, as ANO is also weirdly in the comfortable position of also having the crown of the best performing product in the two main areas: UV Protection/Absorbance and Transparency on skin.

So ANO could in theory command a higher price for its product, however the board has shown us that growth and “mainstreaming” zinc against chemical at large volume is the ambition and where the real money will be made. We won the war on competitor zinc products a while ago - now it is the war on the mainstream market. Billions of dollars up for grabs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1084 72.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.0¢ 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ANO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.