APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

Hi Jaws,it is early days yet as the AGM is in November but if...

1. 1,434 Posts.
    Hi Jaws,

it is early days yet as the AGM is in November but if you are still interested then great.

Actually last year we have 5 people that flew from QLD and with that 4 are from Brisbane.

We have been having a pre AGM lunch for about 5 years or so and yes even when the price was 3c we still had more bodies than seats.

Apart from the fact of it being an APG AGM afterwards it is great to put faces to HC names. It is good to have a bite with all the guys from HC and chew the APG/HC/Sharemarket fat!

It must seem odd to the tables next to us when they hear us introduce the tables to a new arrival using HC names. Musky, this is Ricky Roonie, Jaws, Will4, Seik, NBI.....and so it goes on. Maybe they are waiting for 007!

A number do go home drunk! After a few drink with lunch, an AGM that goes just over 1 hr then APG allways puts on a pretty good spread of finger foods, beer, wine etc!

Hey, gotta get what divs you can when u can. When I get home happy and jolly I call that a state of ex div!

Anyway, the AGM will more than likely be on Thursay 22nd November with lunch starting at 12.00pm around the corner. I will put vibes out in the first week of November and tie up numbers.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.