APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

has anyone actually read the announcement, page-7

1. 1,434 Posts.
    Hi NB1,

everyone has there own opinion and is entitled to it. If they choose not listen to you and the others that know APG that is their business.

I remeber them laughing when we called 20c from 5c,

I also remember them laughing when we said BHP will take stock at a premium. "Why would BHP take stock at a premium" they said.

I also remember some saying the stock is going lower after I said 12c is easy money for a trade.

Some say "why are people selling" ? That is easy....profits on a trade are taken. Many like me believe in the story and have a core holding. With their belief comes confidence to trade the stock on the side.

I picked up 1.26m and in a month traded them with a $44,100 profit. (3.5 cents) EASY MONEY!

Of course I still have my core holding which is more than enough as many would know. I guess I will have to hand my stock to BHP early next year when they make a takeover of APG.

Ok....all our estimates have not yet come true, but we are well on the way!

NB1,

both you and I know there is lots more to come and like before those that are discounting gold, Onesteel and BHP will be suprised when announced.

For me I will continue to trade the stock at the right opportunities while the company builds a launch pad for my core holding.

This year for our pre AGM lunch we should be having lobster and champagne but as every other year I allways enjoy the chinese banquet. Last year I had to cut numbers so we could all fit so this year maybe we should just book out the entire restaurant!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.