OSH 0.00% $4.04 oil search limited

Parlap.Yes maybe a falling stock, then again which one is not on...

1. 99 Posts.
    Parlap.

Yes maybe a falling stock, then again which one is not on the stock market. Oil Search at current levels is a buy and so are many others but yes this stock has been played with and I am sick of the F--k Whits that spread a heap of S--t about what is and what is not happening. You are right when you talk about what the market values it at and in this case the market is going to be proven wrong because it was too hard for the market to check what was going on, but thats ok because again the market does not care, but as a trader then the scenario is different, yes it was to easy to say Townsville project is the end of the company, PNG suffers from Sovereign risk, Poilitical problems etc etc etc. I have read valuations based on crap, and those that trade Oil Search are not silly, read the buys and sells at the end of day and watch them during the day, like I said before this company only trades a very small percentage of its holding and a few cents drop is not much but its the trades that are going through and being bought again. One only has to read some of the broker reports to see why there is no interest but again thats fine, all stiffler88 is trying to say is this is a buy and I would presume this is based on what he knows and he is happy to hold in his investment.

I have made many postings about Oil Search and I know much more about what is going on, in this case I believe when news is ready to be made she will go into pre open and up she will go, in the meantime yes she is going down but like you said this is all based on what the market values it at. Wouldn't it be different if the market always moved the way that we all wanted it to, I would be out of pocket because I go for companies that have money in the bank, undervalued with good prospects in projects and most important where the market values it at gossip and what it thinks is going on, then when its proved wrong you got a winner.

Oil Search is a winner, maybe not today or tomorrow but she is going to prove herself and when stiffler88 says its good at these prices I know his right.
    The buys will start to come back now and traders will buy back in and hold more volume than what they had earlier in the day, all the while she trades like she does and over a million each day then she is a good day trader and a good one to go for when she is down. If you read the market and watch what the trades are doing you will see this.

Sometimes you have to take those risks but unless you do the research stay away

Mark..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OSH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.