RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

has anyone exercised rrso, page-4

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    thks jamit - I deleted myself from RUM sorry. I can't afford the risk that some of the stuff that is said in there turns out to be true and could therefore be construed as inside info. I feel safer in open, moderated forums. No slur intended on anyone in RUM - just my choice -I am a bit precious about it. If it is a question you want to keep private you can email me on [email protected] but I only check that email every now and then. I did exercise a few - sent it in nearly 2 weeks ago - cheque presented last week so was just wondering how long the rest takes. My account doesn't look as good with the funds drawn but still only tails and not heads!

I don't know why it is so well supported without a decent pullback but it is and that tells me it can go further. I'll still be derisking if it does go further but what I do is irrelevant in the scheme of the volumes we have seen. I sold 5m in the 8-13c area for RRSO - I was run over by a truck. Offer stack is always thin, bid stack is always good. AIM struggles to sustain any move back below 15-16p. The volume drying up with prices still around highs tells me that we are running out of sellers again and it is primed for another move higher. Same pattern I described under Yogi's thread when I threw in the phrase 'falling up'.

Still looks like its falling up to me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.