CTP 1.92% 5.1¢ central petroleum limited

DazGood charts. Wish i knew how to put them up but my late night...

1. 939 Posts.
    Daz
    Good charts. Wish i knew how to put them up but my late night two bobs worth is -
    Untill the past say 9 months CTP has not had sufficient turnover to rely on technical analysis.
    Last six months has seen a lot of progress with farmins and Board changes which all interfer with straight tec analysis
    Without a doubt there has been a lot of "speculators" and short term pzrticipants in the CTP trading
    Thede people are having a holiday till either Total or Santos start drilling next yesr. Then watch then rush back! 25c by April is quite likely IMO!
    But back to the charts!
    I am a believer in support and resistance lines and i think they are appropiate for CTP for last say 6-9 months
    If you take your weekly chart and draw in support line under lows u will find SP is now on support and bounced a little
    The low turnover last few weekd is a positive IMO in that pricd has bounced off support line regardless
    I wont go into candlestics here as it is too complicsted with low t/o bug i feel we are at a low and good buying opportunigies exist
    Fundsmentalsvare all good - the biggest operators in our country dont get involved and commit to massive expenditure unlessbthey consider success better than a gamble!!
    Thanjs for charts znd sould bd usdfull if HC told us how to do thjd..msybe they do and I have not found how
    Do

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.001(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $37.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.2¢ 5.1¢ $21.21K 413.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 914693 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 109110 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.