TYX 0.00% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

>>It seems to me they don't care about the share price. Haven't...

1. 219 Posts.
    >>It seems to me they don't care about the share price. Haven't for a little while. I tried to contact them during the rights issue. Had just started looking at it. (Missed the cut off for rights unfortunately). I said if I could talk to someone I could help out with the success of the issue by buying a few hundred thousand dollars worth. At that time the shares were around the 70 cent underwrite threshold and volumes were low, 50,000 shares a day or so from memory. I thought they would be interested to talk to me but no response. <<

Yes I tried for the same deal and ordered an extra holding on top of what I was entitled too. Yet wished for a larger off market deal of a very good sum yet no interest. So I figured they so very confident that they do not need our money. Just 6 of us offered to fund their needs at that time.

They are not wishing to talk to traders and retail holders anymore as they suck up all the time for a quick gain...they are here for years not weeks. So I understand why the have given up on replying to retail investors, as they can get bigger players to put in millions whilst retailers put in thousands for the less effort.

I know what I prefer to do when trying to raise capital... why spend time on small timers like us when your time better spend on big players and get cashed up in a couple of lots. Not thousands of separate lots.

Personally I think they have given value to retailers with Oppies and Heads for good value in the money.

Yet all keep complaining... this is a risky play and you will gain in a year or 2, not overnight. IMO. So Suck it UP.

Cheers....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $5.215K 1.303M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 13330802 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 561299 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.