TYX 0.00% 0.4¢ tyranna resources limited

has anyone had a reply?, page-26

1. 754 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    There is a world of difference between raising capital and lining one's pockets. The frustration is about a potential 30pct dilution (and the lack of information about this AND the lack of notice that it was even on the cards what with all the 'amazing' news leading up to this). The anger is about performance shares for something we were all led to believe was already done (and by virtue of salary already paid for).
    The two are now intermeshed such that I am angry and frustrated about both.
    I guess we will probably have little choice but to 'suck it up', just as victims of marriage break ups have little choice or luck in seeing their kids etc etc so too will we have little luck in seeing the rewards alluded to (and spruiked) by one Ian Finch.
    Now if they make an announcement (or explain at the meeting) that it is a plan B and they are creating the impression with a financier that they can go it alone with or without the funding finance then that is a different story. It is basically like going to the bank and showing that you can buy the home with or without their help, but it really would be easier for everyone if they just lend you the money. THAT, I would approve as it is a tactical play to better the company - I lost all faith in that being the case when the performance shares can into discussion, and it soured the whole concept for me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $5.212K 1.347M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 381368 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 20586734 30
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.34pm 21/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.