HYD 0.00% 1.4¢ hydrix limited

Has anyone had an email reply ?, page-3

1. 324 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    I rang them last week and asked about the 10 million options. I was told they didn't go to a significant shareholder or create a s top shareholder hence did not warrant an announcement. I was told they went to a number of different people/companies.
    I was told the reason it's so quiet is because before a major provider can sign the dotted line PSY need to not so much produce a prototype but clearly show how their mems chips can fit into providers current devices. Until providers or potential partners are 100% confident PSY technology will work with their specific devices they can't announce or let it slip who they are. So my guess is when we least expect it there will be some major announcements with some major partners.
    I was also told the device being made to detect hydrogen using manufactures in Canada and the U.S. Is on track. This is after I Mentioned it was announced at the beginning of the year that these would be completed by the end of quarter 2...... That leaves 5 days to go. .....fingers crossed.
    PSY has always been a long term investment for me and I have held shares for over a year now. The ups and downs have not bothered me at all in the share price as I believe in the technology and feel this is just the beginning of huge milestones. I do not consider them high risk anymore and certainly not a speculative company.
    As someone else always says expect the unexpected with PSY.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HYD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $1.284K 91.67K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 839999 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 215321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HYD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.