PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

has anyone heard anything..., page-152

1. 24,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    AKA,

Again you are twisting the issue to suit yourself and possibly you are doing so in order to put some credit in what you have said.

I have never said that Tony will sue Timeone, all I have said is that, as Timeone has some assets in Australia, although they are a $2 shelf company, they do still own assets in Australia which, according to the Laws, those assets can be made use of by someone willing to test the "Legally Binding Contract".
    Never did I say that Tony will do that. All I have said was, that it was entirely up to Tony and to the Board's discretion to decide what they want to do. NOT US!!

Now, in regard to the Kindergarthen stuff, once again you are twisting the words in order to support your own comments.

Where did I say that "you think people on the PLV thread should be in kindergarten thats your opinion".??
    All I have said was : "Please AKA, don't treat us all as kindergarthen children."

That, to me, and anyone else willing to read those statemenst properly, shows that there is a hell of a lot of difference between those two statements.

As for the personality issue that you have raised once again, that, IMO, is totally irrelevant to what was discussed between you and I. It has NOTHING TO DO WITH IT, nothing at all. And it was possibly only brought forward from you to take away from the real issue.

Finally and in regard to the wager (By the way I don't think that it will come to anything as I don't believe that Tony will go down that road), I am willing to have one with you. But please, don't come up with a bottle of Rum or whatever. I Do Not Drink. Never ever have I being drunk in my whole life, and hopefully never will.

Buddy

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.