PLV 0.00% 1.2¢ pluton resources limited

has anyone heard anything..., page-155

1. 46,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8733
    Its a $2 shelf company they could sell their stock off market to someone else and then there would be nothing left in the cupboard to grab. ?

Tony has said they are leaving their legal options open as you would expect him to say - I hope he has managed to write some poison pill into the J/V deal on Cockatoo to shut Timeone out a possible take over tilt for the company- IMO he would have been better to have deal on 50% of the whole company.

He would want to be very careful he doesn't do a good deal on Cockatoo only to find that Timeone who have 20% and who knows what their " friends may have ( where did the JP Morgan parcel go ? )

These dudes have shown what low life's they are - I wouldn't put it past them once Tony has secured the Cockatoo J/V to make a take over bid for the comapny subject to a minimum 50% acceptance .lets say they already had 20% and unknown " friends had 10% they would only need 20% of retail punters to fold their hand and they could punt the board then starve out the rest of the holders.

Hope Tony is a good chess player -these guys a huge worry being on the register as major shareholder with a current seat on the board ( hopefully she gets punted ASAP..

Buddy no deal on the bet - I dont trust peolple who dont drink ! LOL

Hoot
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.