FMR 9.09% 18.0¢ fmr resources limited

Has anyone joined the dots yet ?, page-262

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    HI Seejayyy, I totally agree with you we should not expect updates on a daily basis and we are not asking that....... The biff I have with this company is they tell you very little even at the AGM and their behaviour IMO at GM`s is not friendly or sociable.... They give the impression they do not want to know S/H`s.
    I met RAIFE after the meeting.... He came to me as I went to leave straight after it closed. I did not make any friends at the meeting due to my attack on all the shares they gave themselves and the heavy dilution that occurred....I often wonder why some people attend meetings as they sit there like statues and contribute zilch except raise their hand in favor of the motion.... There was no free coffee + cake if that was what they were hoping....IMO they are rude and arrogant..... except Raife.
    IMO we are in very good hands with RAIFE as chairman and although he is not officially in charge until 2020 I think there is a lot being put together and it will be quite exciting.... No I was not told anything or given any hints .... I am happy to wait till March for anything positive to be announced.
    I do read announcements and often read them again and again over the months so my mind do`s not forget what is announced. I have strong views about dilution and the bonus shares they pay themselves which is always supported by the majority of S/H`s. I doubt they understand the consequences of dilution and the effect it can have on a SP.... It can mean a loss of over a100% in the rise in the SP.... We all know what a small register can do to the SP when shares are scarce.
    If you see how many shares are on issue and compare it to what they expect to earn in the next 3 years net you will see that we will be in the red...The EPS for the company will be around 100%+ in the red. The reason I was dead set against the issue of shares...... Again this is based on what has been stated by the company....if they achieve the sales goals ....
    Happy Days

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.015(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $3.584M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.5¢ 18.0¢ 16.5¢ $5.336K 30.52K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43573 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 4703 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.09pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.