DEG 4.76% $1.21 de grey mining limited

As their last Rights Issue was completed late last year, it...

1. 6,777 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4267
    As their last Rights Issue was completed late last year, it won't be until the same time this year before they can have another credit raising, unless I am not correct they can only raise once a year unless approved by the share holders?
    There is 2 ways they can raise more funds (IMO), one is to utilise the remaining placement facility as per listing rules 7.1 and 7.1a or an EGM to approve another raising. Considering the time of year and the time it would take to get that approved, IMO if the need more funds then it will be by way of the first option. Hopefully the share price might go for a little run and they can raise at a higher VWAP, as there is a lot of overhang already with the options, no doubt there will be some trying to get out after the rights issue (just need to look at the wall at .004)
    @Purav Shah, interesting investment strategy, each to their own of course. we are all different, I am not a trader and will take a position in a company and build on it. I will usually partake in any CR/RI's so my shares do not get the dilution as one would if not buying at the discounted prices of a CR.

GLTAH all the above is IMO
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
0.055(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $2.899B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.19 $1.21 $1.19 $9.324M 7.770M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33645 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.21 12149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.