DEG 4.76% $1.21 de grey mining limited

@fooca, I dont think, in your post you have stated anything...

1. 381 Posts.
    @fooca, I dont think, in your post you have stated anything different to what I said apart from quoting the two listing rules. It will be 12 months in November this year since they did a CR and as a result there is nothing stopping them from doing one more. It would be a perfect timing considering the resource upgrades are due in October, with the feasibility study for the new project being completed around the same time. Come November they will be announcing the CR. The only hope here is that the SP can be pumped up a pip or two before the CR is announced. VWAP at 0.004c would be ideal.

In the coming weeks the company intends to present the results of the recent drills conducted especially at Wingina and its potential to the brokers and institutional investors, which is yet another indication a CR is on the way.

With regards to the trading strategy, there is nothing wrong with making a quick profit at the next pump and then re entering at a lower price, should the CR result in a dilution.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.