DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

Just saw the Pitt Street story on DOMACOM this morning i thought...

1. 431 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Just saw the Pitt Street story on DOMACOM this morning i thought the disclosures were fairly salient.

At the footnote on each page it read:"Readers should be aware that Pitt Street Research Pty Ltd has been engaged and paid by the company covered in this report for ongoing research coverage. Please refer to the final page of this report for the General Advice Warning, disclaimer and full disclosures. 

The detailed disclosure referred to reads as follows:

Disclosures: Pitt Street Research has been commissioned to prepare the Content. From time to time, Pitt Street Research representatives or associates may hold interests, transact or hold directorships in, or perform paid services for, companies mentioned herein. Pitt Street Research and its associates, officers, directors and employees, may, from time to time hold securities in the companies referred to herein and may trade in those securities as principal, and in a manner which may be contrary to recommendations mentioned in this document. Pitt Street Research receives fees from the company referred to in this document, for research services and other financial services or advice we may provide to that company. The analyst has received assistance from the company in preparing this document. The company has provided the analyst with communication with senior management and information on the company and industry. As part of due diligence, the analyst has independently and critically reviewed the assistance and information provided by the company to form the opinions expressed in the report. Diligent care has been taken by the analyst to maintain an honest and fair objectivity in writing this report and making the recommendation. Where Pitt Street Research has been commissioned to prepare Content and receives fees for its preparation, please note that NO part of the fee, compensation or employee remuneration paid will either directly or indirectly impact the Content provided.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.