SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

has anyone received the class action payment?, page-53

1. 4,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    The manner in which you have carried on for a few years reflects much about your knowledge, I think.

I could reel off a string of adjectives that you have used to describe what has happened to SGH, much of it implying they are crooks (you have used criminal). None of it taking responsibility for your own actions, poor form.

What do you think of RCR? They raised $100m equity and then within a month they were in Admin. If you were in RCR I guess you would be ranting that their BOD are also a bunch of crooks robbing poor investors.

Get this wise man. The market is unpredictable. People run businesses with best endeavour to succeed, investors jump on board if it is a public company and they believe (although I fear a few retail investors have no real idea - it just 'feels right'). Everyone involved takes the risk, if it goes from strength to strength great rewards are there if it doesn't one could lose their shirt.

To blame every Tom Dick and Harry after the event is pathetic in my view. If a criminal act is proven then naturally that avenue should be pursued. That goes with any company and any other person in any other walk of life.

Mind you, all of that is probably over your level of comprehension so dropping to your level - suck it up princess.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.