SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

"I'm hoping to get 10% back including what I've received. I'd be...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    "I'm hoping to get 10% back including what I've received. I'd be surprised to get 15% or more back. "

I would think that writing down capital losses would be worth about another 15% or so in the end so you may end up getting one quarter to a third back in total, if your income is taxable.

Here's hoping that you get it Jim, so that I can keep on vicariously enjoying your overseas pleasure cruises.

I've received 0.4% of my total back in cash and if lucky it may go to 1%. But capital losses are on all the shares not just in the time covered by the CA so it could be worth another 15% to 20%. I've already realised about 5% on capital loss (well I will when I put in a tax return) so I'm up to 5.4% - just doing sums in my head to make the whole thing seem more palatable.

I don't hold my breath waiting for ASIC to do the right thing but it would be a bonus and a warning to others. I actually didn't get all that much satisfaction though when the HIH criminals went to jail as my cash was still down the gurgler. Fool me twice, shame on me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.