IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Has anyone seen Brassmad?!, page-46

1. 917 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I emailed brassmad this evening asking him what's up and he said he will be back. Had a day off HC today. He said he went to the function and his opinion is still the same. Time will tell I suppose. I don't want to fully character assassinate brassmad yet and give him the benefit of the doubt because of how he has composed himself on here. He will have a lot to catch up on when he does come back.

Though, after reading all those articles and looking into the chequered histories it seams like they are just really bad businessmen or are they trying to become modern day versions of Christopher Skase?

Also what does Scott brown do? Is he as dodgy as Sean and Ian?

I can't remember who pointed it out earlier, but bloody hell, Alex controlling the ROVA, what do you need to do to get the sack at IOT? Completely stuffing up the ROAMe..... I think he has to go as head of tech for IOT this failure falls squarely on his shoulders and he should fall on his sword and resign.

Almost makes me want to purchase a small portion of shares again so that I can attend a shareholder meeting to unleash or at least observe this shomozzle from up close.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.