CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

GS bought up some good augments/ideas and now he is goodbye for...

1. 328 Posts.
    GS bought up some good augments/ideas and now he is goodbye for seven days. Well, yes, pushed the buttons but some of the stuff he said made sense...

Interesting week... three down candles (retreating soldiers)with a upswing green candle today (but not huge volume). Might bring in a few charts later. One of the very seasoned chartist here put me onto the fact of three candles down in this holding pattern until a upswing on the fourth day... refilled my stocking again on the afternoon of the second candle and third. Still, only a very small holder...

Can see someone was wanting to pick up few shares but seemed almost like a pump and dump but just not enough volume on the second two days? Definite upswing today but was that due to overall market upswing?

GS has one point; TLS has all the time in the world (even after the TLS only period has passed) and even if PIE goes cap in hand to other telco's, it will take time and it may sink the price again.

I am all gunho, away she goes, but also a hint of a realist lays awake in me.

I will keep my stops tight, risk only what I can afford to lose out my biscuit jar and sleep well at night...

Not going to make me a millionaire but certainly hope to pay for my toys...:>)
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.