SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

The big boys have created too many enemies by their stupid...

1. 2,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    The big boys have created too many enemies by their stupid actions. Glencore has to abandoned its iron ore project in Mauritania and was reported it has lost $1 billion. Is Mr Glasenberg going to forgive these idiots? I doubted. Also, will Gina whatever be happy to continue blaming the Government for the numerous fees that she has to pay to make her Roy Hill iron ore not as competitive to her big boys friends?

By the way, today's last few minutes trades just remind me what happened end of last year when the share price was purposely pressed down by wiping out a whole line (I think it was around 6 mil at 0.021 on the buy side). Although it was only just under 0.6% shares traded but the drop of price really looks ugly. On Monday, I noticed there were many trades (I think over 30 trades) at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 shares and so on for each trade and today, many attempts at 0.021 or 0.0215 at under $500 per trade. May be our Chinese friends are wanting to convert their $5m at a much lower price.

Good luck to all of us holders.

Pikapika

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.