CFR 0.00% 0.6¢ cluff resources pacific nl

has anyone spoken to the co. , page-2

1. VB
    86 Posts.
    Not directly - but I know someone who has.

The main purpose of the geo report was was to confirm the existence of the ground in question, it's face value potential (obviously without drilling)and independent research into the IO industry in India - Job done!....Stage 1. complete

At no stage did the company promise any more than this!
    The IDIOTS on HC (they know who they are) who posted to build an expectation of grand tonnages etc. are responsible for a disappointment that never should have occurred- as it would appear HC sellers started the sell off.
    Those who are blaming the company for the re-tracement are simply ill informed fools.
    IMO the company was at fair value where it was at around 2 cents and this report should have simply underwritten this price further.
    No-body, including the company (exception to the 'after the fact' HC know-alls) was expecting this unwarranted sell-off - the herd mentality kicked in hard - in fact I am sure I heard a faint "baa, baa" or was a "mooooo" coming from my system on Tuesday afternoon.
    Fortunately this should only damage the share price temporarily as the thinkers and real investors will identify this as a grossly oversold position.
    Cluff is developing nicely - on many fronts. They are involved in Iron ore, tin, gold & diamonds + if you went to the AGM you will remember that other opportunities are being investigated in India! - relationships must be strong as we all know the Indians are selective dealers.
    IMO a much stronger SP won't be far away. CFR has hugh potential for growth particularly from this now tiny market cap.
    Patience will pay!
    VB
    ...Also I'd rather be holding CFR than any bank or financial sector stock!..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.