NEO nuenco nl

has anyone successfully sold and bought back yet?, page-12

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    It's the judgement calls you want to make that bothers me. You are not a moderator (are you?) so why do you feel the need to tell other people what they should or shouldn't post? I have a good chuckle here at some of the ramping posts but I don't tell them off for doing so. I did not threaten you at all - you decided you are so important on this board that you can judge what I should write and when I should write it - you have no right to do that and if you keep up judging what I choose to write then I will engage you - only if you keep it up - I will not sit back and bow to your decision of what should or should not be posted. I think about 75% or more of what is written here is crap but I 'try' to add a little more - obviously not enough for you but in my humble opinion you can't tell me what I should post. I have posted recently on NEO,AGX,CCE,POH,NTG & MOB just to name a few - interestingly across the biotech, mining and IT sectors - did I choose to point out your lack of diversity in response to your telling me to buy another stock? You decide how far this goes between us but you DON'T decide what people get to post here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.