AVH 6.69% $2.51 avita medical inc.

...or is it much the same?Over the past few months we've seen...

1. 2,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 694
    ...or is it much the same?

Over the past few months we've seen the CEO dumped and the Chairman resign, with apparent new energy and direction under the (temporary?) guidance of Tim Rooney.

I was greatly encouraged by the additional information and apparent clarity in their last investor presentation and thought perhaps the company shake-up was doing some good and perhaps Mr Rooney was the man for the job.

Perhaps I am being impatient, or diligent, but I have tried to contact the company on numerous occasions and haven't received any satisfactory response, at all.

To me this suggests that perhaps not really much has changed at all. Perhaps the culture of poor communication and strategy still exists? I mean, it is essentially the same team as before is it not? Is the new chairman a driver for change or does he go to the same club as his predecessor?

What have other people made of the changes? Change for the better, no real change or wait and see?

The bottom line for me here is simple; the technology is great but we need a competent, driven and progressive management team to drive this forward, otherwise it's just another great tech bogged down in mediocrity. It's management that will make or break this company - and the market knows it, which is why we're drifting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.51
Change
-0.180(6.69%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.58 $2.58 $2.49 $1.056M 418.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 16480 $2.51

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.52 400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.