EKA 0.00% 45.0¢ eureka energy limited

has awe set their sights on eka

1. 18,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1009
    Now that AWE have bullied their way into controlling ADI I suggest that their next target will be EKA. This could make EKA a short term proposition. They wont start from as strong a position as they did last time and will have a harder task getting majority control.

Once AUT get their capital raising with its effect on the volume of available shares in AUT gets out of the way and more production figures are presented we should see an increase in values generally. AWE may realise this and want to act early or use their influence to reduce the flow of information. They may also want to force the pace and push EKA into another capital raising.

I am of a different opinion to Agent on the future price for oil.
    Firstly I do believe that we are approaching "peak oil", at least the production of cheap oil.
    Secondly the develloping countries of China And India will increase their consumption.
    Thirdly the BP disaster will slow new devellopment and possibility cause a reduction in production with producers taking less risk with their operations.
    And last but not least, Iran? and the Arab states may not be telling the whole story regarding reserves and production potential.

The USA will want to keep home production and exploration to a maximum for security reasons. Another reason to back EKA.

All in all an interesting time coming up for EKA. How will AWE feature in all this is a big question for EKA holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.