has benny finally blown it, page-18

1. 17,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 954
    Hey whats wrong with a bit of turps and powder now and again?? What ever rocks your boat I say

Hes young, let him have a bit of fun I reckon, if he wants to pop and drink let him, its his life, and if he gets " clean" as you put it, he'll still be one of the best players in the AFL, I dont think he was on anything at age 10.11.12.13 when he was blitzing them all in younger grades, good luck to you Ben, nothing wrong with a couple of big nights on the p...s with the boys now n then. Thats what men do and its how it should be, in moderation of course.

He doesn't have to be a role model, I think thats a load of crap, hes paid to play and shouldn't have to make people warm and fuzzy, thats where it should stop, if he can drink, pop a few pills and still be a champion player, then hes even better than I thought.

hes just being a lad, missed one training session and they suspend him, what a joke, go play amatuer league Ben, stick with the boys, you dont need this egotistic AFL bull anymore.

I remember the good old days, u have a game, get plastered, pick up a lass, go home for a night of shagging, watch the juniors the next day still half cut, have another drink session, and on it goes, now its just a bunch of dogooders running a game of netball, leave me out of it!!

i played just below AFL and had all the talent to play AFL, but all the b..lsh.. you have to do, was never my cup of tea, Id rather have good mates and get on the turps after the game, that what its all about.Ben chose to have a good crack at it, hes a great player, just likes to have a bit of fun, get off his back, youd think hes the only person in the world whos had a night out, or popped a few, or whatever, let him be.

Plenty of pill poppers in the AFL let me tell you!!
    And even more in society, but we dont hang them out to dry do we??

F... em all Ben, do what u want!!

Warnie

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.