GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Great posts guys.Dunny, your call for timeframe estimates is a...

1. 1,252 Posts.
    Great posts guys.
    Dunny, your call for timeframe estimates is a huge call, especially from all us GOLD nutjobs on HC - I include myself in that description. Having said that - here goes.

I reckon the odds are improving for a Time magazine front cover picture of Bernanke, Geithner & Summers posing like superheroes. Timeframe - late northern summer, early autumn. Yes, I think he has prevented a complete financial meltdown, as distinct from garden variety inflation/deflation which is still 'coming'.

I get a little tired of the inflation vs deflation debate. I see both happening concurrently, as the powers that be stimulate us all directly via cash injections, while debt-dependant instruments continue to fall in value.
    When? Steve Saville reckons there is a ~2year lag between the stimulus initiation & it hitting the streets. So, say late 2010.

On of the posters here (cant remember who) has a byline that says something like "inflation in the prices of the things we need and deflation in the things we want". I think thats how its going to go.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.