BKN 0.00% $3.24 bradken limited

I wish you were but I must fess up and admit I'm holding in...

1. 374 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I wish you were but I must fess up and admit I'm holding in there. Purchased at $4.04 and from that day onward I have only seen pain.
    Not happy the business Decides only to report infrequently as in these troubled times shareholders are panicking and selling off without justification.
    In these times of duress I believe they need to review there reporting strategies as some companies have with a far less effect on the sp. Bradken argue that it wouldn't make any difference but I argue they could makes some attempt to give more info to their loyal shareholders.

I wish we had details of who is selling off. The last distributed list of top 20 shareholders was back in August. The only announcements since has been companies increasing their stake so it defies the logic in going down.
    Just hope it is not someone in the know like the last debacle I lost big time in Copperco.
    I believe this is a good company and unless there is something that has not been disclosed This is a long term buy.
    Heres hoping anyway as there is no info available to know any different.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.